Bring your own map and lets discuss it!
- Tony Richards - OSS 2020 Merchandise Map - the evolution of on-demand production of merchandise
- Mario Platt - China’s cybersecurity - discussion on politics in China, Mario’s Mapping project. China’s politics and view on the approach - group/individual
- Petra’s Map - personal goals, Universities as commodities.
- Ben Schofield - Discussion on his Map creation templete. Example on TV industry as users. Simon suggested not to ignore the public and it’s needs. Refining the scope and describing the steps. Simon: sometimes the problem is that companies cannot differentiate innovaton Ben Schofield: Securty standards are not to be taken as religion but to be customised for the organisation that you are in
About this talk:
After attending this useful session, you will be able to to create your own map by:
* Identifying your **users**. * Identifying your users' **needs**. * Adding the **capabilities** needed to successfully meet those needs. * Determining the stage of **evolution** for each capability by evaluating its characteristics. * Drawing the the complete **value chain**. * And finally getting your own **Wardley Map**!
You will also explore the capability types, evolutionary characteristics and get even more useful information.
Back to list of all Working Sessions