|Organizers||Steven Wierckx Steven Wierckx|
|Participants||Chris Allen , Adam Shostack , Claudio Camerino Claudio Camerino|
We all love Cheat Sheets. They are great to use when you need it but they are also great to learn because they force us to summarize the most important points.
- What are the main Threats against an API?
- Can we find common Threats that apply to APIs?
- Are there generic Threats we could check for applicability?
- Could we organize the Threats in Risk Patterns for APIs?
- Can they be summarized on a Cheat Sheet form?
A Cheat Sheet covering most common threats against APIs.
Register as participant
To register as participant add
API Threat Modeling Cheat Sheet to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions