|Track:||OWASP Juice Shop|
|Organizers||Jannik Hollenbach Jannik Hollenbach , Robert Seedorff Robert Seedorff|
OWASP Juice Shop is an incredible tool to learn and teach about web application security. The Juice Shop lets people attack a real(ish) web application - which looks like a normal eCommerce Shop - and learn step by step about some of the most impactful vulnerabilities.
When you are running a Security Training for developers based on the Juice Shop you have one problem: How can every developer run and access his own Juice Shop Instance to train his skills? The Juice Shop is basically a single user application, so every user needs to have their own instance to train.
You basically have to options:
- You could make the users install Juice Shop on their own machines, which is error prone and can easily take a big valuable chunk of your valuable training time.
- Or you could host all Juice Shop instances for the users.
This is where MultiJuicer comes in, an open-source Tool to centrally host and all Juice Shop Instances for your training on a central kubernetes cluster.
What MultiJuicer does:
- dynamically create new Juice Shop instances when needed
- runs on a single domain, comes with a LoadBalancer sending the traffic to the participants Juice Shop instance
- backup and auto apply challenge progress in case of Juice Shop container restarts
- cleanup old & unused instances automatically
In this session you will learn:
- What MultiJuicer is
- How it works
- How you can use it for security trainings either in your org, or for your customers
- How you track the progress of the hackers
- How you can customize it
- What features are coming in the future
- How you can get involved in the project
- Security Educators
- Security Consultants
- Juice Shop Fanboy
Back to list of all User Sessions