|Track:||OWASP Juice Shop|
|Organizers||Bjoern Kimminich Bjoern Kimminich|
|Participants||Jannik Hollenbach Jannik Hollenbach|
Develop new features and hacking challenges, beta-test those new challenges and improve the OWASP Juice Shop project across the board.
- Builders work on functionality, bugfixes, new challenges, translations, documentation etc.
- Breakers try to solve challenges, help fine-tune them and might even write some hints/solutions
- Defenders use their own tools against the Juice Shop to see what they might miss and get ideas how to close gaps
This working session can result in e.g. * PRs being merged into the project’s repositories on GitHub * translations being improved on CrowdIn * the companion guide eBook being extended and improved
- Chapters Codebase 101 and Contribute to development of the online-readable companion guide eBook Pwning OWASP Juice Shop
- OWASP Juice Shop’s CrowdIn project for i18n
- Juice Shop Contributor Onboarding user session
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Juice Shop Hack'n'Code I to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions