|Track:||OWASP Juice Shop|
|Organizers||Bjoern Kimminich Bjoern Kimminich|
|Participants||Jannik Hollenbach Jannik Hollenbach , Martin Rock-Evans Martin Rock-Evans|
Develop new features and hacking challenges, beta-test those new challenges and improve the OWASP Juice Shop project across the board.
- Builders work on functionality, bugfixes, new challenges, translations, documentation etc.
- Breakers try to solve challenges, help fine-tune them and might even write some hints/solutions
- Defenders use their own tools against the Juice Shop to see what they might miss and get ideas how to close gaps
This working session can result in e.g.
- PRs being merged into the project’s repositories on GitHub
- translations being improved on CrowdIn
- the companion guide eBook being extended and improved
The results of each day will be accumulated into the Release Notes for the release to be published at the Juice Shop Release Night.
- Chapters Codebase 101 and Contribute to development of the online-readable companion guide eBook Pwning OWASP Juice Shop
- OWASP Juice Shop’s CrowdIn project for i18n and the associated Help with translation chapter in the eBook
- Juice Shop Contributor Onboarding user session
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Juice Shop Hack'n'Code (Mon) to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions