About this session
If your enterprise is part of the growing trend, you already have or are planning for a multicloud environment. Not surprisingly, management of identities and permissions
is different from one public cloud to the next, adding more complexity to the fray. In any case, managing cloud identities needs to be a priority: Gartner predicts that, by 2023, 75% of cloud security failures will be attributable to inadequate management of identities, access and privileges.
Join Ermetic Sr. Cloud Security Architect, Lior Zatlavi, to understand how AWS and Azure handle identities and entitlements, where they align and where they differ.
In this session, you will learn essentials for how to manage access risk in AWS and Azure.
We will cover:
- Structuring cloud resources correctly
- Assigning least privilege policies and controlling identities
- Protecting sensitive resources with policy controls
- Using cloud provider access governance tools
- Achieving least privilege with automated analysis
Back to list of all Working Sessions